⚽ 🍺 ⚽ 🍺 ⚽ 🍺 ⚽ 🍺 ⚽ 🍺 ⚽ 🍺 ⚽ 🍺 ⚽ 🍺
- Super Soccer Saturday kicks off with the return of the pundits. Usually you’d be down early at the pub and a couple of pints deep, but we’re living in different times so to save from being judged by your housemates, best to start off the day with a zero alcohol Freestar.
- By the first kick off at 12.30pm, it’s time to reach for a can of alcoholic beer. We’re partial to a pale ale but whatever gets you in the football spirit goes.
- Goal! if you’re team’s ahead go on and get it down you and bask in your first football celebration for 3 months. Just don’t get too carried away too early…
- Once it reaches halftime, line your stomach with some at-home pub grub to give you enough energy for the next 45. Bonus points if you have a pie or pasty in the house. Yellow card if you're three sheets to the wind.
- If your team goes down a goal fight the urge to drown your sorrows and reach for a Freestar instead - it won’t make your team play any better, but it will make sure you’ll last to see the final whistle.
- The final whistle is blown and it’s time to raise a toast to your team - it’s been a long three months and it feels good to be reunited again on the pitch.
- Now that the first game is finished, get on video call with your mates and enjoy a pixelated pint together as you watch the pundits run through the post-match analysis. Thanks to those earlier Freestars you won’t be slurring your expert commentary.
- If you’re in it for the full four match marathon, opt for a Freestar before the next kick off. There’s still another 270 minutes of football left!
To be in with a chance of winning a fridge pack of Freestar, simply follow us, like our Freestar Free-Nil post and comment with the #FreestarFreeNil hashtag.
Freestar will randomly pick 100 people from those who comment on the dedicated Free-Nil Instagram and Facebook post to win a 4-pack of Freestar beer.
To enter, simply comment on either the Instagram or Facebook post with the hashtag #FreestarFreeNil between Monday 15th June 09.00 and Wednesday 17th June 2pm
Freestar will contact winners via private message on Wednesday to inform of the win and request address details for the Freestar beer delivery.
Address details must be sent via private message by Wednesday 6pm in order to receive the delivery before Saturday morning. Any address details shared after this deadline will receive their beer the following week.
All entries must be over 18 and living on the UK Mainland